We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Accordion Scroll Issue with SelectMode=One

Sorry for the multiple threads, but this is a different issue.    When I use SelectMode=One with more items than will fit in the viewing area: as I open each section it is scrolling to the bottom of that section and I have to scroll UP each time to work in this section.  

Attached is an example.  Please run it and make the screen so that only the first 10 items are visible.  Then scroll down and open the other sections.  You can see that only the LAST items in each set are visible.   I believe that the correct behavior would be to see the title of the newly opened section at the top of the screen.

Attachment: Accordion_b330a5e0.zip

7 Replies

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team July 13, 2016 04:15 AM UTC

Hi Deanna, 

We have checked your sample. In the SfAccordion control items will be aligned based on its height. Hence based on the height of the control first 10 items are visible. Could you please provide more information about your query? it would help us to proceed further.  

Regards, 
Venkateshwaran V.R. 

DD Deanna Delapasse July 13, 2016 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Venkateshwaran,

Here is what I see:

1) Start the app and size the window to show the first 11 (Name0-Name10) fields.
2) Scroll down to the bottom
3) Open the section named "bbbb"

At this point my accordion scrolled up and I can only see Name10-Name19 of the section I just opened.  I believe that if you open a section you must want to WORK on that section, so the control should scroll so that the first elements are visible.

Please let me know if you can reproduce.  If not, I can try to record a movie.

thanks! 

DD Deanna Delapasse July 13, 2016 12:10 PM UTC

I made a short recording to show you.  Please see that when I open the lower section all that is visible is the END of the list of items.   For some reason it doesn't scroll up to the top as expected.

Attachment: movie_ffc803c.zip

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team July 14, 2016 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Deanna,

Thanks for your update.

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R. 

DD Deanna Delapasse July 14, 2016 10:04 PM UTC

The link goes to my direct trac page, but no new item is showing up.  Please check it.

DD Deanna Delapasse July 15, 2016 12:52 AM UTC

Venkateshwaran,

This issue is a big deal since our first "field test" is scheduled for the end of next week.  Can you please ask that it be escalated?  I would mark it myself but for some reason I can't see it in my Direct-Trac list.

Thanks!!!

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team July 18, 2016 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Deanna,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

A new support incident has been created to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon