We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

IWorksheet.ExportDataTable is truncating time from DateTime value

Hello,

I am trying to import an excel file which has DateTime values in format "7/6/16 4:07 AM".

But IWorksheet.ExportDataTable is importing only date value i.e "7/6/16".

I have tried all options and nothing worked.

5 Replies

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team July 8, 2016 11:13 AM UTC

Hi CGN Dev Team, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please ignore our previous update.  

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We have prepared a sample for your reference, which can be downloaded from the following link. 

Sample Link:  

Kindly try this sample and let us know whether the issue is resolved or not. If you are still facing this issue, then kindly share us the modified issue reproducing sample along with your Syncfusion working version. It would be helpful for us to provide you a prompt solution at the earliest. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Sridhar S 

SU Sandeep Uppalapati July 8, 2016 09:16 PM UTC

Please find attached files for my program and sample excel file. 

Attachment: ImportExcel_84722b6d.zip

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team July 11, 2016 12:19 PM UTC

Hi CGN Dev Team, 

Thank you for updating us. 

We are able to reproduce the issue with “ExportDataTable is truncating time from DateTime valueand this issue is already fixed in the latest version 14.2. So we request you to upgrade the latest version of essential studio which can be downloaded from the following link: 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Sridhar S. 

SU Sandeep Uppalapati July 11, 2016 05:48 PM UTC

Hello,

I don't have subscription to 14.2. Please provide a patch for the 12.0.43. Thanks.

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team July 13, 2016 07:08 AM UTC

Hi CGN Dev Team,  

A support incident to track this issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 
Sridhar S  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon