We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Large PDF Documents

Large PDF documents take a very long time to display in the PDF viewer.  I saw a previous forum post stating large documents needs to be displayed in a single page layout.  I cannot figure out how to display them in this fashion.  The viewer seems to ignore the document viewer preference settings.  How do I go about displaying these 2MB+ PDF documents.

loadedDocument = new PdfLoadedDocument(tempfile);

loadedDocument.ViewerPreferences.PageLayout = Syncfusion.Pdf.PdfPageLayout.SinglePage;

pdfViewer.Load(loadedDocument);

1 Reply

PP Praveena P Syncfusion Team July 1, 2016 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Robert,    

Query 1: Large PDF documents take a very long time to display in the PDF viewer   

We were unable to reproduce the issue, “Large PDF documents take a very long time to display in the PDF viewer”. Please find the sample link below in which we have tried to reproduce the issue by loading a document greater than 2MB.    
Please try and modify this sample or provide the sample along with the PDF document that produced this issue. We can try to identify the problem and provide a solution.    

Query 2:  Viewer seems to ignore the document viewer preference settings.    
 At present, we do not have support for viewer preference settings in PDF Viewer in windows forms. A support incident to track the status of your query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,   
Praveena  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon