We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Column Resizing with multiple column headers

I am using Cell Grid and created a grid with multiple headers. I can resize with the first header but not the second. I found in the "Windows Form" forum to set ResizeColsBehavior. Does the WPF grid have this property? If so where is it? If not then how do I setup my grid so I can resize using ether header?

3 Replies

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team June 30, 2016 04:12 PM UTC

Hi Andy Swanson, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have analyzed your query by setting multiple headers in our sample, but we were unable to reproduce the issue. We are able to resize with all the headers. Please find the sample link below. 

If the issue still persists at your end, please modify the above sample to reproduce the issue and update us with replication procedure. So that we will analyze the issue and provide you with an appropriate solution. 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

AS Andy Swanson June 30, 2016 04:55 PM UTC

Kanimozhi thank you for your reply. I was setting Model.HeaderColumnRows instead of Model.HeaderRows. Your example helped resolve my problem.

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team July 1, 2016 06:36 AM UTC

Hi Andy Swanson, 
Thank you for your update. 
Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon