We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wrong close sequence for docking manager

I open 10 documents, document -1, document -2, document -3, document -4, document -5, document -6, document -7, document -8, document -9, document -10, the ten documents are sorted in ascending order,
then I activate some documents one by one, the sequence is document -1, document -3, document -5, document -7, document -9, document -1.
I closed the current document document - 1, document - 9 was the next activated one. I closed document - 9, document - 7 should be the next activated one, actually, document - 2 was the next activated one. The expected result for close sequence should be document -1, document -9, document -7, document -5, document -3, it should be reverse to the activated sequence.

Close Sequence

Actual Result

Expected Result

Document - 1

Document - 1

Document - 9

Document - 9

Document - 2

Document - 7

Document - 7

Document - 5

Document - 3

Document - 3

Document - 5

Document - 4

Document - 6

Document - 8

Document - 10

Attachment: WrongCloseSequenceInDockingManager_ea49c4b.zip

1 Reply

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team June 29, 2016 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Nick,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We have checked your sample and found that you have added the children to the DockingManager using the DocumentContainer's Itemscollection. Whenever the items added using the DocumentContainer's Itemscollection, the closing sequence will differ. So in order to get the correct closing sequence of Documents in the DockingManager, add the children to DockingManager using its Children's collection.

The same has been modified in your sample. Please download it from the following link:

Sample:MDI_-Modified

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon