We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Initial Value

Hi i am trying to show only watermark on initial page load but control shows 0. 

Thanks

5 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 20, 2016 11:16 AM UTC

Hi Atif,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Your requirement can be achieved by using "AllowNull" property. Initially, by setting AllowNull property to true, we can get the view of Watermark text in NumericTextBox. We have created a sample for the same and it can be downloaded from the following link

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124625/ze/NumericUpDownBind-1390440

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

AT Atif June 20, 2016 09:08 PM UTC

NO solution did'nt work, So what i did i should write this code 

[assembly: ExportRenderer (typeof (ExtendedSfNumericTextBox), typeof (NumericTextRenderer))]
namespace LUMISOFTMyWellnessPortaliOS
{
    class NumericTextRenderer : SfNumericTextBoxRenderer
    {

protected override void OnElementPropertyChanged (object sender, System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventArgs e)
        {
            base.OnElementPropertyChanged (sender, e);

if (Control != null) {
                Control.BorderStyle = UIKit.UITextBorderStyle.RoundedRect;
                if (Control.Text.StartsWith ("0"))
                    Control.Text = null;
            }
        }
    }

}

For now its ok but please guide me the best solution because in ios iam facing the problem.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 21, 2016 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Atif,

Thanks for your update.

We were able to reproduce the issue "AllowNull is not working with iOS Xamarin" and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

AT Atif June 24, 2016 06:45 PM UTC

Thanks

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team June 27, 2016 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Atif,

Please follow the support incident for other updates related to the reported issue.

Regards,
Paul Anderson

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon