We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart questions

Hello,

I'm evaluating Syncfusion charts for Xamarin.Forms-based project I'm working on, and have a couple of questions.

1) Do you have any plans to add support for AreaRange series type? If not, is there a way to extend existing series and develop custom series types?

2) Is it is possible to create a single chart that combines multiple "sub-charts" positioned under each other, with identical X-axis across sub-charts. Idea is to have sub charts perfectly lined up from x-axis prospective and have a trackball across all sub-charts. I believe it is called multipane ?

3) Currently trackball shows values for each series, is it possible to add x-axis value too? 

Thanks,
Yegor

3 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team June 15, 2016 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Yegor,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

1. Query : Do you have any plans to add support for AreaRange series type?

We considered this “support for RangeArea series” as a feature and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

2. For the second and third query,

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement which can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124537/ze/MulitipleChart1247874748  

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M. 

YK Yegor Korzh June 15, 2016 09:14 PM UTC

Thank you very much for a quick response.
Your sample points me into the right direction.

Yegor

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team June 16, 2016 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Yegor,

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon