We've been experiencing our application freezing after generating an UnhandledError exception when run on a tablet. I managed to finally reproduce it today with additional logging and it appears to be coming from the TreeNavigator control. The exception never occurs on my laptop, but is quite common on the tablet. I believe the code is ok since the sequence "click hamburger menu, click radio button, load navigator" works fine most of the time. I clicked the same sequence many times and it worked fine several times, but I installed a tool called MouseRecorder so that I can record a sequence and replay it many times. That is how I am finally able to reproduce the issue.
Do you have any ideas what could cause this? I will work on adding additional logging, but it appears that the method to load the control ran without any error and the data is the same each call.
Unhandled Exception: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.:System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at Windows.UI.Xaml.FrameworkElement.SetBinding(DependencyProperty dp, BindingBase binding)
at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Navigation.TreeNavigatorItemsHost.PrepareContainerForItemOverride(DependencyObject element, Object item)
at Oceaneering.Commons.Utilities.Logger.CoreApplication_UnhandledErrorDetected(Object sender, UnhandledErrorDetectedEventArgs e)