We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfCalendar not rendering correctly

Hello,

I am creating this thread due to an descrepancy I found in the rendering of the calendar.  The date falls under the wrong weekday.  For example, June 10th should fall under a Friday but falls under a Saturday.  Is this a bug in the library or a property in the code that needs to be set?  I have provided a screenshot below.  Thank you.

Attachment: screenshot.tiff_ff2b0f69.zip

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 13, 2016 11:50 AM UTC

Hi John,

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We have attached a sample to test the issue for your reference in the below location.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124458/ze/calendarDate-1830558374

Screenshot:   

Please check the screenshot and if the issue still persists, update us the modified sample or the replication procedure to analyze further and provide the solution. Also provide us the simulator or device which you have used for testing the Calendar control.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

JO John June 13, 2016 02:59 PM UTC

So I downloaded the sample and ran it and it still showed a bug I have linked the sample with my .dll. Maybe it is something with my dlls.

Attachment: calendarDate_c0113d0d.zip

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 14, 2016 01:05 PM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for your update.

The reported issue on Calendar month date display has been fixed. The fix will be available in our upcoming  Volume 2 release. You may also check our website periodically to know about our release. 
Regards,
Hemalatha M.R  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon