We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to search Chinese word by PinYin

hi,
I meet a trouble that select Chinese word by PinYin when  I using autocomplede. Such as I input zg, then can select 中国, and input rm, can select 人民.
I found a AutoComplete1.Items.Filter maybe can use, but how to use it? I found it's not same as silverlight's autocompele box which maked by MS

3 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team June 10, 2016 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Raptor,

We were able to reproduce the reported issue and please check the incident under your name for further follow-up. We will include the fix for this issue in our upcoming Volume 2, SP1 -2016 release which will be available in the month of July 2016

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

ED Edison June 11, 2016 05:23 AM UTC

Hi, Sugapriya
I discovery some Chinese words have multi-PinYin, such as , sometimes it sounds hong2, while sometimes it sounds gong1. their first letter is different.
if I try to input "h", and want to get "红", it's maybe unreallized. Because "g" is front of "h", the method returned "g" and break.
So I changed my code, I hope you can review and maybe use my code and optimize the performance in your next version.
I changed these 3 methods:
 public bool ItemFilter(object item)
 public bool CompareMultiPinYin(string one, string libs)
 public string GetMultiPinYin(string s)

I just want Syncfusion's WPF controls can be more powerful ^_^

Thanks.
Raptor Chen

Attachment: WpfAutoComplete_fdccaa84.zip

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team June 13, 2016 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Raptor,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will consider your valuable suggestion regarding multi pinyin of the AutoComplete control

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon