We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Setting data labels as values from cells

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124417 Jun 8,2016 08:57 AM Mar 2,2018 07:00 AM ASP.NET MVC 3
Tags: XlsIO
Tailored Mobile Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Asked On June 8, 2016 08:57 AM

Hello,

I am preparing a chart using XlsIO and I would like to set data labels as values from cells. Is it possible to do that? I am afraid that the IChartDataLabels interface does not provide such option.

To be more specific, I have attached a snapshot from Excel.

Thank you!

Attachment: value_from_cells_2a9a35c1.zip

Sridhar Sukumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 9, 2016 08:37 AM

Hi Tailored Mobile Solutions, 

We regret to let you know that currently we do not have support for setting the data labels as values from cells in XlsIO. However, we have added it to our Feature request list and it will be implemented in one of the upcoming releases.  

Regards 
Sridhar S. 

Marcus
Replied On March 1, 2018 05:50 AM

Hello,

is there a new status of this feature? Can I get a link to the specific feature request list?

Best regards

Abirami Varadharajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 2, 2018 07:00 AM

Hi Marcus, 

We regret to let you know that the support for “Setting the data labels as values from cells” is not yet implemented. It will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases and we will update you once it is implemented. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards,  
Abirami.  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;