We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Indent/Outdent buttons grayed out on version 14.1.0.46

Hello,

I upgraded my project to use the latest version of Syncfusion (14.1.0.46) and notice that Indent/Outdent buttons are grayed out on specific version 14.1.0.46.  But works in version 14.1.0.41.

I tried to test in the Javascript Playground, but it does not have version 14.1.0.46 available.

http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/1j0szyqo

Thank you

1 Reply

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team June 2, 2016 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Dwayne, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
In version 14.1.0.46 we have provided the support for enable/disable the indent and outdent actions by using “allowIndent” and “allowOutdent” properties. 
So we need to set “allowIndent” and “allowOutdent” as True to enable the indent/outdent toolbar icons and context menu. 
Please refer the following code snippet: 
<ej:Gantt ID="Container" runat="server">         
                <EditSettings AllowAdding="true" AllowDeleting="true" AllowEditing="true" AllowIndent="true" AllowOutdent="true" EditMode="cellEditing" /> 
            </ej:Gantt>      
We have also prepared a sample in ASP.NET for your reference. Please find the sample in the following URL. 

Disclaimer: We have removed bin and obj folder in the given sample for some security reasons, we must include Syncfusion.EJ and Syncfusion.EJ.Web dlls to render the Gantt control which is available in Essential studio installed location. 
We have also modified the JS playground sample and enabled the indent/Outdent action. 
Please refer the sample in the following link: 

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this. 
Thanks, 
Jone Sherine .P.S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon