We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

NULL Value in parameter of type int (Stored Procedure as Data source)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124322 May 31,2016 03:29 PM Jun 27,2016 02:33 AM Dashboard Platform 3
Tags: Dashboard Designer
Muhammad Tassadaque Zia
Asked On May 31, 2016 03:29 PM

HI
I was experimenting with dashboard designer with sql server 2012 and stored procedure as a datasource. My Stored procedure has some int parameter that accept null values. when I try to send NULL or null in parameter it gave me error "Error converting data type nvarchar to int" if left parameter blank it doesn't gave me any result. but stored procedure gave result when i run it separately 

Paul Raj Kumar J [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 1, 2016 06:54 AM

Hi Muhammad,  

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.    

We have confirmed that the issue “Passing NULL or null in parameter with the stored procedure with the parameter which supports null throws an exception as Error converting data type nvarchar to int" is a defect. The fix for this issue will be available in the upcoming release which is planned by mid of June, 2016.       

Regards,     
Paul    

Muhammad Tassadaque Zia
Replied On June 26, 2016 06:20 AM

is the said update released ?

Paul Raj Kumar J [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 27, 2016 02:33 AM

Hi Muhammad,       

We would like to inform you that we have a plan to rollout the dashboard platform by this week.   
Regards,        
Paul       

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;