We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Sf rotator for WindowsPhone 8.1 ??

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124282 May 30,2016 02:45 AM Jun 6,2016 01:23 AM Xamarin.Forms 2
Tags: SfRotator
uday kumar
Asked On May 30, 2016 02:45 AM

hi,

I am using Sfrotator in my project. thanks to syncfusion for providing this control. its working great in android and ios . Please also provide support for windowsphone8.1 

Hemalatha Marikumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 31, 2016 11:41 PM

Hi Uday,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Based on Microsoft direction of Windows Store Apps development, we also migrated to provide the new controls support from UWP. So, we have followed the same with Xamarin also.However regarding your request I have forwarded to our development team and let you know the details on June 2,2016.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

Hemalatha Marikumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 6, 2016 01:23 AM

Hi Uday,

Regret for the inconvenience. As stated in our previous update, we are providing the new controls in Windows Phone platform from latest version of Microsoft. So, as of now we don’t have plan to provide the support older version Windows Phone with new controls.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;