We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Updating FastLineChart values in UWP

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124255 May 26,2016 04:29 PM May 27,2016 02:21 AM UWP 1
Tags: SfChart
Jason Traud
Asked On May 26, 2016 04:29 PM

I can generate a chart, but whenever I re-assign the values the chart does not update. As seen on these forums I've seen it suggested to add the ListenPropertyChange="True" value to the XAML for that series. However, this does not seem to do anything. 

Is there some sort of solution example for this? I'm attempting to generate a chart and then update the displayed values as new data comes in. This can be as much as 10 times a second.

Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 27, 2016 02:21 AM

Hi Jason,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

In order to dynamically update the underline data, we need to set ListenPropertyChange as true for chart series and implement INotifyPropertyChanged for model class. We have prepared a sample based on your requirement and please find it from the below location.    

Regards, 
Samuel   

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;