We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Combodropdown dropdownheight

Hello,

I have a combodropdown with a treeviewadv in it as the popupcontrol. Everything works fine except the dropdown height of the combodropdown is way too tall and I don't know how to change it. I can change the dropdownwidth of the combodropdown with a public property. How do I change the dropdownheight?

Thanks,
Adam

4 Replies

AB Adam Bruss May 25, 2016 04:32 PM UTC

Also is there a way to make the textfield of the combodropdown read only while still allowing the user to dropdown and edit the popupcontrol?

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team May 26, 2016 02:54 PM UTC

Hi Adam, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The reported requirement can be achieved by increasing the height of the custom control which is added as drop down in ComboDropdown. Please refer to the below code snippet. 

Code Example : C# 
//To increase the height of TreeViewAdv 

this.treeViewAdv1.Height = 400; 

We have prepared  a sample and video for your reference which can be downloaded from the below location. 

Screenshot 

Regards, 

Keerthana 

AB Adam Bruss May 26, 2016 09:13 PM UTC

Thanks Keerthana. That works for the dropdown height.

What about the text field in the combodropdown? Can I make that readonly? The user shouldn't be able to edit it.

Thanks,
Adam

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team May 27, 2016 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Adam, 

Thank you for your update. 

The reported requirement can be achieved by setting the property named DropDownStyle as DropDownList. We have prepared sample and video for your reference which can be downloaded from the below location. 

Screenshot 

Regards, 
Keerthana 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon