We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tab order changed event?

Hi, I''m using the TabControlExt control. So the user is able to change the order if the tabs, but this order is linked with the order of elements in a collection, so when the order of the tab changes I have to change the order of the other elements in the collection. I didn''t find an event that notifies for a tab order change? And another question: is there a way a context menu to appear on right click on a tab so I could remove the tab for example?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2004 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Iliyan, Presently we do not have any event in TabControlAdv that gets fired in response to a change in the order of the TabPages. We have considered this as a feature request and will try to incorporate this feature at the earliest. Please refer to the sample here that shows how you could use a PopupMenu to hide a TabPage, and let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon