We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Collapsible property for UWP?

Our users would like the ability to collapse the entire accordion.   My googling found that other platforms allow a "Collapsible" property, but I can't find that property in UWP.  It appears that you are forced to keep one section open.

3 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team May 25, 2016 08:31 AM UTC

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We don’t have Collapsible Property in our SfAccordion control.Instead we have a SelectionMode property to change the number of items that can be displayed on the Accordion Control

Default SelectionMode is One.Hence one element must be in Expanded State.

Please find the documentation link which explains in-detail about the SelectionModes
http://help.syncfusion.com/uwp/sfaccordion/selection-mode  

We have also attached a sample with ZeroorOne SelectionMode. Here you can select one item at a time and also unselect all the items
Sample: SfAccordionSelectionSample

Regards,
M.Sugapriya  

DD Deanna Delapasse May 26, 2016 01:03 PM UTC

Thank you!  One other question...can I disable the pinch/zoom capability?  My tester keeps accidentally resizing the accordion control.

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team May 27, 2016 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Deanna,

We can disable the zoom option in SfAccrodion control by using the property, "ScrollViewer.ZoomMode". We have prepared a sample for the same by disabling the property "ScrollViewer.ZoomMode." Please download the sample from the below link.

Sample:  SfAccordionSelectionSample

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon