We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Convert .EML to PDF Problem

Hello,
I have a problem when I try to convert an EML message to PDF. For doing this operation I use the WebKit and the HTMLConvert.

When I try to convert the attached file the output PDF is completely blank.

The version that I use i the 14.1.0.41.

Have you any idea for the problem?

Thanks in advace

Beste regards

Attachment: 36443_5de35b7b.zip

3 Replies

AS Abirami Selvan Syncfusion Team May 24, 2016 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Saglietto, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 
We have checked with the EML to PDF conversion sample with mentioned version assemblies. The behavior getting empty page when convert EML to PDF occurs in sample level due to internally created file name which contains special character. Here we are converting EML to HTML and then convert HTML to PDF using WebKit engine. When we convert EML to HTML ,The HTML file is created temporarily and it’s file name is created with mail subject. The provided document subject contains special character "°". So when we convert the file name with special character,  the WebKit engine provides empty page.  We have modified the sample according to the temporary file name and attached for your reference.  
Please refer to the sample in the following link: 
Please try this and let us know if you need any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Abirami. 

SP saglietto piermaria May 25, 2016 12:31 PM UTC

Thank you!
I've tried your solution and it works very well!

Thanks

Best regards

AS Abirami Selvan Syncfusion Team May 26, 2016 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Saglietto
Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Abirami. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon