We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I need a Scheduler wchich looks like excell worsksheet

Hello
I need a scheduler for checking cars availabity status.
Dates in column label and Cars identity number in row labels.
I also need to lock editing of this data.
Thanks

7 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team May 20, 2016 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Lukasz, 
Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 
As of now your requirement of checking cars availability status can be achieved by using Timeline view with multiple Resource in schedule control. We have prepared sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link. 
Sample Link: CarAvailability

Please refer the below KB article for more details about adding resource in schedule control. 
We can lock the editing option for the appointments by using ReadOnly property in the ScheduleAppointment class. In the above sample we have created read only appointments to lock the editing option. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

LU lukasz.szeszol July 6, 2016 07:02 AM UTC

Hello
I need something like that but i need to have hours in columnsd not minutes

Thanks

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 7, 2016 04:13 AM UTC

Hi Lukasz, 
As of now your requirement of changing time format can achieved by using MajorTickTimeFormat property in the schedule control. We have modified the previous attached sample by using the MajorTickTimeFormat property and please find the sample in the below link. 
Sample Link: CarAvailability

If the above provided solution doesn’t satisfy your requirement, could you please provide more information about your requirement? So that we could analyze on your requirement further and provide you the possible solution. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

LU lukasz.szeszol July 7, 2016 05:49 AM UTC

Hello
I need a schedule with only days.
Without hours above.

Thanks

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 8, 2016 04:40 AM UTC

Hi Lukasz, 
As of now your requirement of showing days without hours can be achieved by using MajorTickTimeFormat property in the schedule control. We have modified the previous attached sample by using the MajorTickTimeFormat property and please find the sample in the below link. 
Sample Link:CarAvailability

If the above provided solution doesn’t satisfy your requirement, could you please provide more information with screenshot about your requirement? So that we could analyze on your requirement further and provide you the possible solution. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

LU lukasz.szeszol July 8, 2016 05:59 AM UTC

Hello
I need to a feature of adding events to days not hours.
i need to display few days in one screen.

Thanks

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 11, 2016 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Lukasz, 
As of now we don’t have any support to view few days on a single screen in time line view and could you please provide more information with screen shot about your requirement? so that we can log feature request based on your requirement. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon