We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to set up a mvc 6 project

Dear Syncfusion,
At the time I testing your product and I try to set up an mvc 6 project. I try to do this with the project converter but it dosen't works. Now I wondering if there is a way to use it on mvc 6? Do you how some guids how to do it?
Best Regards,
Alexander Wissmann

5 Replies

DR Dhinesh Ravi Syncfusion Team May 17, 2016 09:06 AM UTC

Hi Alexander,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

Regarding Query: I try to do this with the project converter but it dosen't works.   

Unfortunately, there is no tool to convert the MVC5 project as MVC6. We need to do manually to migrate to MVC6 application. Refer to the following online link of Microsoft.   

Online documentation for MVC6 project setup is still in development status and it will be published in online once the contents are completed. For your convenience, we have converted the document as PDF file and attached in the following link.   

Refer to the following online document for API’s of the Essential Studio JavaScript controls.   

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.   

Regards,   
Dhinesh R   

AW Alex Wissmann May 17, 2016 07:24 PM UTC

Hi Dhinesh,

Thanks for your fast replay.

It works fine with your guid. There is just one problem. The intellisense of the visual studio does not relase the Syncfusion components. Do you have a solution for this problem?

Best Regards,

Alexander Wissmann

DR Dhinesh Ravi Syncfusion Team May 19, 2016 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Alexander, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have confirmed “Intellisense not working in Taghelper”  as a defect and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this defect. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Dhinesh R 

AN Andres June 6, 2016 07:23 PM UTC

Dear Syncfusion,

is there an updated installation instructions for RC2 (full .NET 4.6.1)?

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team June 7, 2016 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Andres, 

ASP.NET Core RC2 support will be included in 2016 Volume 2 release which is expected to be rolled out at the mid of June 2016. 

We have logged UG documentation task to modify our following online MVC6 UG Documentation based on RC2 changes and it will be refreshed online as soon as we release our Volume 2,2016. 

Regards, 
Keerthana.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon