We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

as save information from my appointment when I make a change in sfschedule appoiment

Hi sorry, I'm very new to Syncfusion. sorry if I seem silly. but I have a question. in the area of visual studio 2015 area properties belonging to sfschedule properties which allows me to make the change date and time within the appoiment I'm moving when I run the call option. I can not find the indicated and if I can you tell in vb.net like the approach. I kill myself after trying how to solve with this approach. Thank you

3 Replies

SA Saravanan A Syncfusion Team May 16, 2016 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Josh,

Based on your previous update we suspect that your requirement is to update your database when you edit the appointments in SfSchedule using the default editor available in the control. This can be achieved by listening to “AppointmentEditorClosed” event of the SfSchedule. For more information regarding the event please refer the below link.

UG Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfschedule/event

Please find the Code snippet below

XAML:

<syncfusion:SfSchedule AppointmentEditorClosed="SfSchedule_AppointmentEditorClosed"/>

VB:

Private Sub SfSchedule_AppointmentEditorClosed(sender As Object, e As Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.AppointmentEditorClosedEventArgs)

' Do Somthing

End Sub

If the above provided solution doesn’t satisfy your requirement, then please let us know more information about your requirement so that we could check on this further and provide you a possible solution.

Regards,

Saravanan A

JO jose May 20, 2016 04:14 PM UTC

i thanks but when i move i need save the new date in my appoiment.

thanks

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team May 23, 2016 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 
As of now your requirement of saving new date for the dragged appointment can be achieved by using AppointmentDragging event in the SfSchedule control. Please find the below code snippet for the same. 

XAML: 
  <syncfusion:SfSchedule AppointmentDragging="SfSchedule_AppointmentDragging"> 
C#: 
Private Sub SfSchedule_AppointmentDragging(sender As Object, e As Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.AppointmentDraggingEventArgs) 
        ' Do Somthing 
End Sub 

Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon