We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PieSeries: it is possible to order the elements in the legend by percentage?

I see the elements in the Legend are ordered by theXBindingPath, would it be possible to order the Legend elements by the YBindingPath?

Thanks.

4 Replies

GM Gobi M Syncfusion Team May 10, 2016 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Francisco,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Chart Legend items are dependent to chart series data source. The Legend items are displayed in chart in the order of data points added. Currently there is no properties exist to reorder legend items or to display items based on YBindingPath. Still we can reorder the legend items, only by reordering the chart data point but it will also change the series segment order.

Please let us know for any concerns.

Regards,
Gobi M

GM Gobi M Syncfusion Team May 10, 2016 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Francisco, 

We have prepared a sample which uses the reordered data points with respect to YBindingPath value. It can be downloaded in below link. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Gobi M 

PG Paco Gómez May 10, 2016 10:58 AM UTC

Hello Gobi.

Are you sure you send me the correct example?

I deploy in the iPhone emulator but I don't see the order.

Anyway, I will do the order from the ViewModel in the data rows, but it would be fine if this flag is available.

GM Gobi M Syncfusion Team May 10, 2016 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Francisco, 

We have tested the attached sample, the reordering legend items are working fine. We have also added screenshot for the same here. Could you please let us know the more detail if it does not meet your requirement?  

Regards, 
Gobi M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon