We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Which namespaces should I include to get the function ExportAsMetafile()

The link explains about exporting PDF as vector image ;
But I couldnt find the function "ExportAsMetafile()" in any of the objects "PdfDocumentView", "PdfViewerControl"

3 Replies

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team May 4, 2016 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

By mistake we have updated the support for exporting pages of PDF documents as metafile in WPF platform. This is a part of PDF viewer in Windows Forms. Since WPF does not provide support for metafile (WMF or EMF) we could not exporting pages of the PDF document vector images in PDF Viewer WPF, but we can achieve this in our PDF Viewer Windows. Please let me know if you have any concern. 

Thanks, 
Balasubramanian S 

KA Kaliyamoorthy May 5, 2016 04:37 AM UTC

Oh., That was misleading. Ok, Actually I was having a Table in PDF page and wanted that Table put it in a Word file(as Table itself – not as image). In order to achieve that I was trying to extract as EMF and put that EMF in word.

So, do you have any option to extract a Table from PDF and put that in Word? (or) from a Cell grid to a Word file.

Thanks,
M.Mahesh.

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team May 5, 2016 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

A support incident to track the status of your last query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon