We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dashboard Designer Preview not working

I just installed dashboard designer community edition. After create a dasboard and some graph, I tried to preview it. The result was like this. I run on windows 10 64 bit. What should I do? Thanks

6 Replies

NA nofian adi May 3, 2016 04:24 AM UTC

this is the result, http://imgur.com/BEDClTV

PN Pragadeesh Naran Syncfusion Team May 3, 2016 04:42 AM UTC

Hi Nofian,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please provide us the Exception log file(s) generated to proceed further? The exception log file(s) can be found in the following location. 

“%AppData%\Syncfusion\DashboardDesigner\1.1.0.199\IISExpress_DashboardService\ErrorLog”

Regards,

Pragadeesh Naran N.

NA nofian adi May 3, 2016 05:10 AM UTC

Thanks for your response. this is my log.

Thanks

Attachment: ErrorLog03052016_967ab0be.zip

PN Pragadeesh Naran Syncfusion Team May 3, 2016 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Nofian,

We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Please provide us some more information i.e. data source used to design the dashboard. It would be helpful if you can share the dashboard file(File->Save from the dashboard designer).  

Regards,

Pragadeesh Naran N. 

NA nofian adi May 3, 2016 06:30 AM UTC

I use mysql database for my datasource. This is my dashboard. Thank you for your help.

Attachment: dash_d67dc3da.zip

SM Sathishkumar Mariappan Syncfusion Team May 4, 2016 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Nofian,  

We had confirmed “Dashboard Designer preview is not working“ as an issue with v1.1.0.199 and created a separate incident. Please follow-up with the incident for further assistance.  

The fix for this issue will be included in our next release which is scheduled for mid-June 2016.  

Please let us know if you have any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Sathishkumar M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon