We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Convert single sheet to PDF

Hello,
it's possible to convert a single Excel spreadsheet to PDF?

From the examples I've seen that it's possible to convert the entire document and i  didn't found examples to convert the single sheet.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

3 Replies

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team May 3, 2016 05:41 AM UTC

Hi Saglietto 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Yes, you can convert a worksheet into PDF using ExcelToPdfConverter. The code example illustrating this behavior is available in the following UG documentation link. 

We have also shared a simple sample illustrating this behavior for your reference which can be downloaded from the following link. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

SP saglietto piermaria May 4, 2016 09:17 AM UTC

Hello,
thank you for your reply.

I tried converting the single sheet and working properly for the less complex files.

I tried to convert the file attachment that is more complex (charts and pivot tables) and I have problems in converting.

The first sheet is converted successfully, the second sheet is converted, but the pivot table is not exported and the chart is wrong.
When I try to convert the third sheet on the program crashes and does not convert anything.

Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Attachment: Ammortamento_Mutuo_6fcbfb7c.zip

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team May 5, 2016 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Saglietto, 

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

SIGN IN To post a reply.
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon