We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Appointment Border and MinorTickLabel to bold font

Hi,
I'm writing to you with two questions:
1) I have an custom class that inherit ScheduleAppointment class and inside my class I have custom properties to which I'm making binding in my custom AppointmentTemplate view. The problem is that when I select an appointment in calendar there is no border around selected appointment (when I use my custom class), but when I use your class the border is there, and I can see it. What can I do to have the border around selected appointment in calendar when I use my custom class?
There is my code:

public class LocalScheduleAppointmentData : ScheduleAppointment

{

public LocalScheduleAppointmentData() : base() { }

public string MyProperty { get; set; }

}

...and my template:

<syncfusion:SfSchedule.AppointmentTemplate>

<DataTemplate x:DataType="localData:LocalScheduleAppointmentData">

<Grid>

<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<ColumnDefinition Width="Auto" />

<ColumnDefinition Width="*" />

</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Rectangle Grid.Column="0"

Fill="{x:Bind Status.Brush}"

Width="6" />

<Rectangle Grid.Column="1"

Fill="{x:Bind AppointmentBackground}" />

<StackPanel Grid.Column="1"

Padding="4,2">

<TextBlock Text="{x:Bind MyProperty}"

Foreground="White"

TextTrimming="CharacterEllipsis" />

</StackPanel>

</Grid>

</DataTemplate>

</syncfusion:SfSchedule.AppointmentTemplate>

2) And the second question is about MinorTickLabel FontWeight. In scheduler when I set the FontWeight there is changing the date FontWeight from every day header. I checked your documentation from site but there is nothing about changing FontWeight at MinorTickLabel, only stroke or dash. Is there any possibility to do that? To be more clear I will attach at this topic an image with what I have to change.

Thank you!

Attachment: syncfusion(1)_f6b2fcbc.rar

3 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team April 27, 2016 10:04 AM UTC

Hi Pavel, 
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 
Query: Appointment are not selected when ScheduleAppointment class is inherited. 
We are able to reproduce the mentioned issue. We have logged an issue report on this and the fix for this reported issue will be available in our upcoming Volume 2, 2016 main release which is expected to be available by mid of June 2016 or else if you need patch in advance you can create incident in below link. 
Query: MinorTickLabel font as bold. 
As of now we don’t have any support to change the font weight of MinorTickLabel in the schedule control. 
Please let us know if you have any concerns 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R. 

PM Pavel Marius Iulian April 27, 2016 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Vigneshkumar,
Thank you for your support. Everything is clear for the moment, but I have another question: if I'll create a new incident for the first question that I made last time, how much time will take to have the patch in advance?

Thank you!

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team April 28, 2016 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Pavel, 
As per our Support procedure, we usually have three business weeks from the reported date to deliver the patch. Please create a new incident for the mentioned issue and we will update the fix in 21 days timeline. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon