We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Blurred font into PDF

Hi,

We are using SyncFusion HTML to PDF tool. For one the environment the generated PDF is rending blurred fonts. Can you please guide me
to troubleshoot this issue?
Also wanted to know the usage of data files and temp files created by SyncFusion and its impact after deletion.

Thanks,
Jyoti

3 Replies

CM Chinnu Muniyappan Syncfusion Team April 26, 2016 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Jyoti, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are suspecting that the issue occurs due to the legacy drawing registry, please refer the below KB link to how to avoid the legacy drawing issues. 

Still you have facing the same issue, could you please provide your input document, it would more helpful for us to investigate further on this. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Chinnu   

JA Jayant April 26, 2016 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Chinnu,

Thanks for the reply. I will check the link provided by you for font issue.
Can you please let me the know the usage of temp files and data files created by SyncFusion and its impact after deletion? As for one our deployment environment we have deleted these
SyncFusion temp and data files and we wanted to ensure that the there is no imapct on the tool functionality.

Thanks,
Jyoti

CM Chinnu Muniyappan Syncfusion Team April 27, 2016 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Jyoti, 

Could you please provide us the following information about your query. 
·         Code snippet 
·         Input HTML document 
·         Output PDF document 
·         Essential Studio version.  

In WebKit based HTML to PDF conversion we internally use WebKit rendering engine to convert HTML to PDF document. We usually save the generated documents in the temporary folder for further processing. Once it is processed by the HTMLConverter it will be deleted from the mentioned location. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Chinnu 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon