We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Only the attached dokument can not be converted to PDF, I get an error "invalid parameters" .

Only the attached dokument can not be converted to PDF, I get an error  "invalid parameters" .

//_tempDatei where I did some working
               using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream(_tempDatei))
                {
                    WordDocument wordDoc = new WordDocument(ms);

DocToPDFConverter converter = new DocToPDFConverter();

PdfDocument pdfDoc = converter.ConvertToPDF(wordDoc);//after here I get an error "ungültige Parameter",something like "invalid parameters"      

pdfDoc.Save(tempWordPdfFile);  
                    pdfDoc.Save(_tempMemoryStream);
                    _tempDatei = _tempMemoryStream.ToArray();

wordDoc.Close();
                    converter.Dispose();
                    pdfDoc.Close();
                }

Attachment: dowsNotWork_18b4fab6.7z

3 Replies

VR Vijay Ramachandran Syncfusion Team April 22, 2016 12:09 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned InvalidArgumentExcption issue while converting the given input Word document as PDF and this issue will be fixed in our 2016 Volume 2 Major release.

On further analysing the given input Word document, we found that the input Word document have GroupShapes. Currently, DocIO does not support GroupShapes in Word to PDF conversion. We have already logged this as a feature and the feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases. Please check our website periodically for feature related updates.

Regards,
Vijay R

TE Testname April 22, 2016 01:04 PM UTC

Can you convert the document the way I can use it for converting to pdf ?

VR Vijay Ramachandran Syncfusion Team April 25, 2016 07:25 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your update.

We have tried to convert the given Word document as PDF with given code snippet in your previous update and we are able to reproduce the mentioned InvalidArgumentException in Word to PDF conversion. The issue will be fixed on our 2016 volume 2 Major Release.

Regards,
Vijay R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon