We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DocIo created documents are creating with spell check tag as clean

Hello Team,

when I create a document using DocIo, the document is created with spelling tad proof with clear as default.
I would like the document to highlight the spell errors by default.
Could you please help me guys?

Thanks and Regards
Anil

4 Replies

AN anil April 14, 2016 12:45 AM UTC

I mean the document should show the spelling errors by default. Thanks in advance. Anil

SV Sarathkumar V Syncfusion Team April 14, 2016 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Anil,

The requested showing of spelling error in DocIO created Word document is a feature request and
we have already logged this feature request in our database. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We request you to check our website periodically for feature related updates.

Regards,
Sarath

KO Kevin Orcutt December 27, 2019 10:33 PM UTC

Any updates to this...  Has this been added as a feature yet???  We are looking at using the DocIO for one of our projects, as we use quite a few other things from SyncFusion(Diagrams and QueryBuilder and others),  This capability is one of the things that we are evaluating in selecting the API to use.

Kevin Orcutt
Senior Applications Developer
Phone: (513) 985-7090
Email: korcutt@belcan.com
www.belcan.com

MJ Mohanaselvam Jothi Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 03:44 PM UTC

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

When creating a Word document using DocIO, it shows errors to spell check as default when viewing in Microsoft Word application. Also, you can turn ON or OFF the spell check settings in Microsoft Word application level in your machine.

If the Word document generated using DocIO, doesn’t check spelling errors in Microsoft Word application means, we suspect that the option (spell checking) might be turned OFF in your Microsoft Word application level. So, we suggest you turn ON the spell check settings to resolve this problem. Please refer the below link to know how to turn spell check on or off in Microsoft Word application:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-spell-check-on-or-off-e2805461-77d4-4832-b006-061163c8d01a

If the above solution doesn’t meet your requirement and still need an API to toggle spell check, please let us know. Based on your confirmation, we will proceed to analyze further about this API request and will provide you more details.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Mohanaselvam J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon