We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Server License and Developer License

Hi,

Just a quick question, if I buy a Developer License does that mean that I can use the product on say for instance two Servers without additional costs, or would I need to buy server licenses as well?

Kind Regards

4 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 8, 2016 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Essential Studio is licensed by developer. Applications produced using the product can be deployed to any number of end users and/or servers with no extra charges. Licensed developers can also install the Essential Studio product on multiple machines for their own use.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. Please let us know if you require any additional information.

Best regards,
Daniel Jebaraj
Syncfusion., Inc

ME Megatron April 10, 2016 02:59 PM UTC

This is the best licensing, its also accommodating of dev/small biz users to grow their business.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 12, 2016 10:03 AM UTC

Thank you. We wish you the best with your project.

Best regards,
Daniel

JJ Jayabharathi J Syncfusion Team April 14, 2016 11:51 AM UTC

Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:14 AM
To: Syncfusion Support <support@syncfusion.com>
Subject: Re: Syncfusion support community forum 123656, Server License and Developer License, has been updated.

Thank you for your valued email.

Unfortunately I will be out of the office from 14 to 15 April 2016.

For any urgent queries, please contact Donovan Jacoby on 071 106 3941 or donovanj@redscreen.co.za

Kind Regards
Martin Louw

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon