We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Disable Scrolling

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123645 Apr 6,2016 09:23 AM UTC Apr 7,2016 12:39 PM UTC WPF 2
Tags: PdfViewer
Marco Batzinger
Asked On April 6, 2016 09:23 AM UTC

Hey Guys! 

I need to disable the whole scrollability of the PdfViewerControl so I can scroll by my own using a ScrollViewer.

In my imagination the PdfViewerControl's height is expanded so it could show the pdf-file without scrolling. The scrolling is handled by the ScrollViewer which includes the PdfViewerControl. The advantage for me would be, that comments, which are displayed outside of the pdf on a Canvas, are binded to the actual position on the Pdf and I don't need to "fake" that startpoint of the arrow is fixed to the Pdf.

Is there any way to realize it?

Thank you so far

Marco Batzinger
Replied On April 6, 2016 10:07 AM UTC

And is it possible to stretch the PdfViewerControl so its height is greater than the windows height?

Balasubramanian Sundararajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 7, 2016 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Product.

A support incident to track the status of this query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support
website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;