We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disable Scrolling

Hey Guys! 

I need to disable the whole scrollability of the PdfViewerControl so I can scroll by my own using a ScrollViewer.

In my imagination the PdfViewerControl's height is expanded so it could show the pdf-file without scrolling. The scrolling is handled by the ScrollViewer which includes the PdfViewerControl. The advantage for me would be, that comments, which are displayed outside of the pdf on a Canvas, are binded to the actual position on the Pdf and I don't need to "fake" that startpoint of the arrow is fixed to the Pdf.

Is there any way to realize it?

Thank you so far

4 Replies

MB Marco Batzinger April 6, 2016 10:07 AM UTC

And is it possible to stretch the PdfViewerControl so its height is greater than the windows height?

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 7, 2016 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Product.

A support incident to track the status of this query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support
website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

JA Janis September 24, 2021 09:05 AM UTC

Hello  Balasubramanian Sundararajan,
We have the same issue,
could you please update on what was the solution?

DD Divya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team September 27, 2021 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Janis, 

Based on the history; we suspect that your requirement is to hide the scrollbars in the PDF viewer and handle the scrolling outside. 

We can disable the PDF Viewer scrollbars by setting false to the ShowScrollbar property. please refer the below UG link to toggle the visibility of the scroll bar, 

We can navigate to the specific position using the ScrollTo method. Please refer the below UG link to know more about ScrollTo method, 

Please check the details and let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Divya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon