We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Programmatically make Bar appear

Is there a way to make a Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.Bar item appear programmatically. I am using the 2.0 Beta version of the controls. Chris

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2004 06:59 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Yes, you could do so using the following code snippet : Bar menubar = new Bar(this.mainFrameBarManager1); menubar.Items.Add(new BarItem("item1")); menubar.Items.Add(new BarItem("item2")); menubar.Items.Add(new BarItem("item3")); mainFrameBarManager1.Bars.Add(this.menubar); Please refer to the sample that illustrates this and let me know if you need any additional information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CR Chris R March 29, 2004 12:29 PM UTC

Thanks for the help. There is a small problem with your code, though. If you make the toolbar float and then click the close button (X), it will never come back by clicking on the show/hide button. How can I get it to appear after that? Thanks, Chris

CR Chris R March 30, 2004 07:13 PM UTC

Is there anything in the documentation that could help me with this problem? Thanks, Chris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2004 01:36 AM UTC

Hi Chris, I have tested for this issue in Essential Suite v2.0.3.0 and it works perfectly. The ToolBar reappears correctly when the "Hide/Show" button is clicked, even when hidden by clicking "X" button while floating. Please let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CR Chris R March 31, 2004 12:24 PM UTC

I was using the 2.0.2.1 version. When I upgraded, it worked. Thanks, Chris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2004 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Thanks for the update. We are glad that this issue is resolved. Please do let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon