We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Piechart labels exceed visible area in IOS when OutsideExtended

Hi,

Just started testing my Xamarin forms app to IOS and i came up with the following problems.
1) The pie parts is over exploded than in android
2) I am using smartlabels with DataMarkerPosition = CircularSeriesDataMarkerPosition.OutsideExtended. The label in top,bottom of the pie control exceed the visible area and the dont appear or a portion of them appear.
The pie is inside a stacklayout
       new StackLayout()
                    {
                        Orientation = StackOrientation.Vertical,
                        Spacing = 14,
                        HorizontalOptions = LayoutOptions.EndAndExpand,
                        Padding = new Thickness(0, 0, 14, 14),
                        VerticalOptions = LayoutOptions.Center,
                        Children =
                        {
                            chart
                        }
                    }

See the attached images

Thanks
George

Attachment: pie_chart_66ba3d56.rar

1 Reply

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team March 31, 2016 04:30 PM UTC

Hi George,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

If we need to get the similar output in all the platforms, we need to set the platform specific values for ExplodeRadius property, using Device.OnPlatform(). If the data marker labels crops, even after setting platform specific value, then we need to adjust the radius of the pie series by setting the CircularCoefficient value between 0 and 1.

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123555/ze/PieSeries-1234596470

Thanks,
Manivannan E.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon