We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PropertyGrid could not deserialize data from XML

Hi,

I'm facing the deserialize problem for my propertygrid, I've posted related program before, after I save the data into the XML, the program can not load the XML file properly. Is anyone know the problem?
Thank in advance.

Attachment: WpfApplication9_7f2dc4bf.zip

7 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team March 30, 2016 07:22 AM UTC

Hi Tho Jun,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support

We have modified your updated sample to meet your requirement. In this sample we have assigned SelectedObject of the PropertyGrid to the object of the Person class. Now the Name property will get updated properly while serializing and deserializing it

Please find the modified sample from the below link

Sample:WpfApplication9

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

MT Mers Tho March 30, 2016 10:17 AM UTC

Hi, the problem still exist, It can load properly no matter how I change the data in XML file, however I could not save the data properly after I click load button.

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team March 31, 2016 09:36 AM UTC

Hi Tho Jun,

We were unable to reproduce the issue from our side and we can load the XML file when we change the data in XML file manually or while changing it at runtime. Could you please provide more information about the issue replication steps to analyze further on this?

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

MT Mers Tho March 31, 2016 10:37 AM UTC

Hi,

This is my situation : 

Before I click the Load button in my sample, I can save properly into XML file no matter how I change the data in property grid at run time, but once I first click the load button, the load function can work properly at this moment, but the save button will not work properly anymore  after clicking the load button. The data shown in XML file is not exactly the same with the data I had edited in the propertygrid at the run time.

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team April 1, 2016 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Tho Jun,

We are still unable to reproduce the reported issue form our side and we can save the data properly after clicking the Load Button for the first time. We have also updated a video which demonstrates the same.

Please find the video and sample from the below link

Video Link:video
Sample Link: PropertyGridSample

We have also reattached the sample above and please ensure us whether you are using the same sample? If you still face the same issue, please revert with more information by modifying the sample. So that we could further analyze on this.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

MT Mers Tho April 1, 2016 09:32 AM UTC

Hi, the sample you had created solve the problem, the problem is because i left out             

obj = (Person)PropertyDemo.SelectedObject;

this line in my save button. Thank you so much for helping me to solve this!! Much appreciated with your help and the efficiency!!!

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team April 4, 2016 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Tho Jun,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon