We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Value is not updated in PropertyGrid

I am trying to XML serialize my updated value in propertygrid, but it keeps saving the default value that I had set, I had try using INotifyPropertyChanged, it is still not working.
Any solution for that? thank you.

Here is my code 

Attachment: WpfApplication9_26fb08bd.zip

6 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team March 29, 2016 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Tho Jun,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked the sample which you have provided in your last update. In that sample, you have created object for the Person class each time before using that.Due to this, the value does not get updated properly while changing at runtime. Now we have modified the sample with the same object and please download it from the below link

Sample link:WpfApplication9

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

MT Mers Tho March 29, 2016 04:15 PM UTC

Hello, thank you for answering my question again, your code is working!! However, there is another problem comes out again, which is once I click the load button to deserialize the data from XML, the data will not be able to be updated again if I click save button. Did I miss something in the Deserialize function ?

MT Mers Tho March 29, 2016 04:23 PM UTC

Once again, I would like to say thank you for helping me. I've found the problem I've just posted just now. In my Deserialize function, i added PropertyDemo.SelectedObject = obj in my code, but I solve my problem by deleting it. Thank you so much

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team March 30, 2016 07:24 AM UTC

Hi Tho Jun,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

MT Mers Tho March 31, 2016 08:13 AM UTC

Hi, now I could save the data properly. but after i serialize to XML, the load button with deserialize function could not work properly.

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team April 1, 2016 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Tho Jun,

Please follow up forum #123551 to get further updates about the reported query

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon