We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DropDownList problem with Width

Hello,

I have a problem with DropDownList Control size.

I've used it in the following way:

@Html.EJ().DropDownListFor(x => x.IDProdotto).Width("400px").Datasource(Model.Prodotti).DropDownListFields(f => f.Value("Value").Text("Text")).Value(Model.IDProdotto.ToString()).ShowRoundedCorner().CssClass("float-left")

If I reduce the size only popup resizes until 200, under 200 also dropdown starts to reduce.
What I have to do to obtain the right size?

Thanks in advance.

Davide

3 Replies

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team March 29, 2016 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Davide,

We regret for the inconvenience caused

We tried a DropdownListFor sample, we couldn’t reproduce the same issue while resizing popup as you mentioned .Width property of dropdown will set value to dropdown textbox whereas PopupWidth is a property by which you can set width only for popup you may also set MinPopup and MaxPopup width during popup resize

Please refer the below given documentation link:
http://help.syncfusion.com/js/api/ejdropdownlist

Please refer the below given sample link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123540/ze/Sample_for_dropdown-1270029421.zip

Regards,
Keerthana.

DB Davide Bitetto March 29, 2016 01:18 PM UTC

I've just watched reference and also samples given online before ask here.

The fact is I'm not able to have the dropdown greater than 200px, even if width is set to 400 (but popup size is 400 instead, as you can see in the screenshot).

So... what could be the problem?

Davide

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team March 30, 2016 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Davide,

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue on our end and we request you to share some of the following mentioned details with us.

·Which version of MVC and assemblies you are using?

·Could you please share a sample which reproduces the issue?

Regards,

Keerthana.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon