We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

having problem with creating and saving polygone shapefile with dotspatial tools and methods in c#

hello, i have a question,when i worked with dotspatial reference in c# i founded that when you create a polygone shapefile and save it you see that the last line dose not save and we have not a complete polygone layer,please answer,i attached the created polygone shapefile and used codes and filles and methods, please help

Attachment: 4_268fe43.rar

1 Reply

NS Nitish Subramania Reddiar Syncfusion Team March 28, 2016 02:23 PM UTC

Hi Reza,

The reported issue "Last line in the polygon layer does not save when created polygon shapefile created with dotspatial reference" is not related to Syncfusion Maps control. We are unable to find exact solution for this issue related to Dotspatial reference shapes. Please check with the Dotspatial support or forum for better solution.

Please let us know if you have issues in rendering Syncfusion Maps to assist you further.

Regards,
Nitish S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon