We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add custom control in RibbonBar

I need add a IntegerTextBox and DateTimeEdit controls on RibbonBar. Is it possible to add customs controls to RibbonBar?

3 Replies

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team March 28, 2016 09:00 AM UTC

Hi Diego,

We have checked the reported query "I need add a IntegerTextBox and DateTimeEdit controls on RibbonBar. Is it possible to add customs controls to RibbonBar?" Yes, we can use IntegerTextBox, DateTimeEdit and also any custom controls inside the RibbonBar. However, the support for QuickAccessToolBar was not provided for the custom controls and it supports only the RibbonItems.

We have prepared sample with IntegerTextBox and DateTimeEdit. Please find the sample from the below link

Sample: RibbonApp

Regards,
Priyanga B

DF Diego Fernando Urabayen replied to Priyanga Balasubramaniam March 29, 2016 02:25 AM UTC

Hi Diego,

We have checked the reported query "I need add a IntegerTextBox and DateTimeEdit controls on RibbonBar. Is it possible to add customs controls to RibbonBar?" Yes, we can use IntegerTextBox, DateTimeEdit and also any custom controls inside the RibbonBar. However, the support for QuickAccessToolBar was not provided for the custom controls and it supports only the RibbonItems.

We have prepared sample with IntegerTextBox and DateTimeEdit. Please find the sample from the below link

Sample: RibbonApp

Regards,
Priyanga B

Thank you. The solution is just what I need.

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team March 29, 2016 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Diego,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon