We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

.NET Framework sp 2

What is the recommended way to handle the upgrades to the microsoft framework? My application is a .Net framework sp2 based app do I need to get a new version of the software from syncfusion? This is an interesting problem since if I don't have a version of the tools running against the same framework version will the runtime be able to handle 2 different framework versions running within the same process. I think the .Net Framework can do this but it still means I have to deploy more then 1 version of the .Net Framework to every target computer for my app. What is SyncFusion recommending?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2002 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Craig, All assemblies using the old version will be automatically bumped up to use the new version. SP2 is not a side by side install. We have tested our latest version (1.1) with SP2 and it works just fine. You should have no trouble upgrading. If you do have any trouble upgrading please do let us know and we will look into ASAP. Regards, Daniel Syncfusion

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon