We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Incorrect SFChartDataMarkerPosition

Hello,

I'm trying to use a SFChart Bar Series to display data, but I'm having trouble with the SFChartDataMarkerPosition.  Using either SFChartDataMarkerPosition.Bottom or SFChartDataMarkerPosition.Center, the data markers overlap each other and are positioned in incorrect places.  The only position that seems to work correctly is SFChartDataMarkerPosition.Top; however, I would prefer to use SFChartDataMarkerPosition.Bottom.  Using the trial version of SyncfusionEssentialStudio from the Xamarin Component Store, all three positions worked correctly.  However, the positions broke when I purchased SyncfusionEssentialStudio and switched out the Syncfusion.SfChart.iOS.dll.  

My current Syncfusion.SfChart.iOS.dll version is 13.4.0.63.  I've attached screenshots of each data marker position, as well as a snippet of relevant code.  If necessary, I can provide a sample application that demonstrates this behavior.  However, I barely changed any code from the provided examples; as I only needed a simple bar chart.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachment: SFChartDataMarkerPosition_Screenshots_491cadc4.zip

1 Reply

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team March 22, 2016 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have already fixed the reported issue and the fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 1, 2016 release, which is scheduled to be rolled out by the end of March, 2016.

Regards,
Manivannan E.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon