We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issues with SfGauge and SfChart in Listview

Hi,

I'm facing some issues with the Gauge and SfChart's ColumnSeries while using it in the listview, I have also attached the sample code in .rar format.

#1 In iOS - Gauge pointer value is not starting from 0 if the GaugeType is North.

#2 In Android - if we use recycle listview 'ListView(ListViewCachingStrategy.RecycleElement)'the charts in the listview cell's is not hide/show other cell's data. To Troubleshoot : Scroll to bottom and up in the listview.

#3 In iOS - if we use deafult listview'ListView(ListViewCachingStrategy.RetainElement)'chart's legends are duplicated and behaves weirdly. To Troubleshoot : Scroll to bottom and up in the listview.

If you use attached the sample code you can easily relate to the points mentioned above. Please revert back if more info is needed.

Attachment: SyncFusion_3db258fa.rar

6 Replies

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team March 15, 2016 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Femil,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query1: In iOS - Gauge pointer value is not starting from 0 if the GaugeType is North.

Based on the provided Sample, we have found that the scale has assigned twice in CircularGauge. We have modified the provided sample and have attached below.

Modified Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123391/ze/SyncFusion_Modified-1785485702

If the provided Sample does not meet your requirement, could you please modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue (if possible screenshots)?

Query2 & 3: In Android - if we use recycle listview 'ListView(ListViewCachingStrategy.RecycleElement)' the charts in the listview cell's is not hide/show other cell's data.
In iOS - if we use deafult listview 'ListView(ListViewCachingStrategy.RetainElement)'chart's legends are duplicated and behaves weirdly.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue and have logged a defect report for the issue. The fix for this issue is estimated to be available in our upcoming Volume 1, 2016 release, which is scheduled to be rolled out by the end of March, 2016.

Regards,
Manivannan E.

CL Cloudcherry March 16, 2016 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Mannivannan,

I have checked the modified code which you have given but it is same as provided sample before modification. I have also attached the iPhone 5s's screenshot for your reference.

Thanks,
Femil Shajin C

Attachment: Simulator_Screen_Shot_16Mar2016_4.42.22_pm_1c3b2704.zip

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team March 17, 2016 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Femil,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Query #1:
We have attached modified sample again to fix the mentioned issue with NeedlePointer value in sample level. Please refer the modified code and the modified sample below.

Modified Code:

C#:
      scale.LabelFontSize = Device.GetNamedSize(NamedSize.Small, typeof(Label));

//Scale added below

//circularGauge.Scales.Add(scale);

//1

Range range1 = new Range();

///

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

///

scale.Pointers.Add(needlePointer);

circularGauge.Scales.Add(scale);

circularGauge.SizeChanged += async(object sender, EventArgs e) => {

Modified Sample: Syncfusion_Sample_Modified

If the provided Sample does not meet your requirement, could you please modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue (if possible screenshots)? It will be helpful for us to analyze on your requirement and provide you a possible solution.

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M. 

CL Cloudcherry April 12, 2016 03:03 PM UTC

Hi Nijamudeen,

I have updated the Syncfusion to Volume1 2016 buiild version 14.x.x.x. And I'm facing the following issues only in Android (Attached the sample code).
  • Gauge is not aligned in center.
  • Labels are not visible. (0 and 100)
  • And animation for the needle movement is missing which was in previous version.
Is this due to the update? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Femil Shajin C

Attachment: Gauge_4c8913d6.zip

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team April 13, 2016 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Femil,

We are currently analyzing the mentioned issues. Based on the provided information, will let you the details in 1 business day (April 14th 2016).

Regards,

Swathi G

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team April 14, 2016 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Femil,

We are able to reproduce the mentioned issues. The fix for the mentioned issues will be included in upcoming service pack release which is expected to be rolled out by the end of this month.

We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Swathi G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon