We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error when applying a cell template if majorSlot interval is different than 60 minutes

Hello.

In my scheduler I am using timeScale with majorSlot set to 30 and minorSlotCount set to 3, so I can display label with 30 minutes interval.
This causes to display a table with 144 cells.

When I was trying to apply a cell template, I noticed that every cell in day view from 12 p.m. to midnight displayed error: 
'Error: Cannot read property '0' of undefined'

Similar situation occured in week and work week views.

I've tried to debug this bug myself thinking it originated in my code, but eventually I found the cause in ej.schedule.js _getUserWorkCellsTemplate function.
In this function number of cells per hour in schedule is calculated using only minorSlotCount (tdCount variable). 
The code assumes that majorSlot must be set to 60, so it generates templates for only half of the total cell count (in my case for 72 cells instead of 144).

I've attached code sample which shows this bug.

Thank you for your attention. 
Regards,
Zbigniew

Attachment: cellTemplateError_1e70371a.zip

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 15, 2016 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Zbigniew,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have internally fixed the known issue “Cell templates are not applied properly for scheduler” at our end. The fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming main release Volume1, 2016 which is expected to be rolled out at the end of this month. We request you to check our website periodically to get our release updates.

Regards,

Karthigeyan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon