We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wizard control (Images in ListView)

Hello! 1. I create ListView (detail view) on wizard page and assign image for ListItem. In design time it display correctly (see attached file), but in runtime images doesn''t showed. If I resize form and put this ListView direct to form (near wizard control) images display OK. 2. Just a question. Is any way to make ListView transparent? listview_9969.zip

8 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2004 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Ivan, Thanks for the screenshots. 1. I have created a sample in v2.0.3.0 as per your specifications and have attached it here. This works fine both at runtime and designtime. Please refer to it and let me know if this meets your requirements. Also let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. 2. I am afraid, it is not possible to do so. This is a known issue with the .NET ListView control. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

IO Ivan Obraztsov March 29, 2004 06:00 AM UTC

Guru! I use Evaluate 1.6.1.8 version, so Visual Studio doesn''t properly display your sample in designtime (There isn''t ListView on form). In runtime ListView visible only if View property set to "List" (I have to use "Detail" view). I think it''s just version incompatibility. Best regards, Ivan Obraztsov

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2004 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Ivan, I have requested our Sales team to send you the download instructions for our v2.0 release and you should be receiving the same shortly. Please test the sample in v2.0 and let me know how it goes. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2004 01:51 PM UTC

Hi Ivan, I am afraid, we are unable to reach you at your listed email address in our records. Please contact our Sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com in this regard. We appreciate your cooperation on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MM Michael Mann January 3, 2005 11:40 AM UTC

Hi, I have the same problem. Images are not properly displayed at runtime. I am using v2.1.0.15. Can you describe the problem, why the images aren''t shown? Thanks in advance Michael Mann

MM Michael Mann January 5, 2005 07:57 AM UTC

Hi, I use a listview on my wizard control. The images of the listViewItems don''t appear at runtime. I appreciate any help! Michael Mann

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 5, 2005 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Michael, We have created a Direct-Trac incident 15772 in this regard, and one of our Support team members will update you on this shortly. Please let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2005 03:05 PM UTC

Hi Michael, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I tried to reproduce the problem in version 2.1.0.9 and 3.0 but could not see the problem. Here is the sample and screenshot that I am seeing. Could you please take a look at this sample and let me know if you see the problem. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Michael, > >We have created a Direct-Trac incident 15772 in this regard, and one of our Support team members will update you on this shortly. Please let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your cooperation. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon