We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid is empty when reload the form

Hi,

I call a windows form (named Attribution) where I enter a customer number. Then, the grid gives all needed data. Everything is working fine.
The problem is when I close that form to return to the main form (not MDI). I recall the form Attribution, I reenter the same customer number but the grid seems to be empty. It lists 57 items as supposed but I don not see datas.

I tried
gridAttribution.Table.TableDirty = true;
gridAttribution.Refresh();

But it does not work. Do I missed something?

Included print screen before ans after..

Thanks you for your help.

Attachment: GridRefresh_234f1f4a.zip

3 Replies

AR Amal Raj U Syncfusion Team March 9, 2016 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have developed a simple sample based on the provided information. I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the below attached sample which we used for testing.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123333/DATAGR~12061612636.ZIP

If the problem still persists, Please send us the sample with the issue reproducible or send us the reproducing steps, so that we could find out the cause of the issue and provide a solution.

Regards,
Amal Raj U.

MP Marcel Pepin March 14, 2016 02:41 AM UTC

Thanks,
I found the solution: Thoses lines was missing.

gridAttribution.SuspendLayout();
            gridAttribution.ResetTableDescriptor();
            gridAttribution.TableDescriptor.ResetRelations();
            gridAttribution.BeginUpdate();

gridAttribution.TableDescriptor.EnableOneTimePopulate();
            gridAttribution.EndUpdate(true);
            gridAttribution.ResumeLayout();

AS Amresh S Syncfusion Team March 14, 2016 07:12 AM UTC

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the update.

We are glad you had found the solution. Please get back to us if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Amresh S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon