We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change Events Text in monthView

Hello
I'm using Syncfusion Schedule in my universal app, and I Want to customize the interface. Right now in month view, right on top of day, under day name appear the numbers of events in that day (Eg. "4 Events").  I just want to customize that textbox, but I have no idea to change the text. How can I override the style to change that text? I attached an image to this post to show you what I'm talking about.
Thank you! 

Attachment: schedule_27c090f4.rar

13 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 7, 2016 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We have created a separate incident for this query, please login to below location to have follow up regarding this query.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Vigneshkumar R

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 7, 2016 07:33 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,

Please ignore the previous update.

As of now we don’t have any direct support to customize the month view cell in the schedule control, we have already logged a feature request for this and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming release.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 7, 2016 12:47 PM UTC

Thank you for support. It's ok. I will wait for next release pack for scheduler.
Thank you again!

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 8, 2016 06:40 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,

As mentioned before this feature will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. Could you please provide more information about your requirement on overriding the Events text block in the month view cell? So that we could check whether this can be achieved in sample level or not.

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 8, 2016 06:54 AM UTC

Hi,
Actually I have a custom application to manage events. In fact I just want to change the text "Events" with another word like "Appointments", or "Meetings", or something else. It is perfect that there in month view appear the number of events, like 3 Events, but in my app the scheduler contain meetings and I consider that instead of word "Events" to write "Meetings". For someone who's checking the scheduler it will be more clear that the scheduler is containing meeting events, not generaly events.

Thank you!

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 9, 2016 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,

As of now your requirement of changing Events text in month view cell can be achieved by adding resource file (en-US.resx) to the project. To change Events text, we need to add respective value for the string in the resource file (en-US.resx). We have prepared sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link.

Sample Link: SfSchedule_UWP_EventsText

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 9, 2016 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Pavel,

Please ignore the previous update.

As of now your requirement of changing Events text in month view cell can be achieved by adding resource file (en-US.resx) to the project. To change Events text, we need to add respective value for the string in the resource file (en-US.resx). We have prepared sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link.

Sample Link:
SfSchedule_UWP_EventsText

Note: In the above sample we have used en-US culture, so we have named resource file as en-US.resx. If you are using some other culture means you have to rename the resource file with the corresponding culture.

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 10, 2016 06:09 AM UTC

Thank you so much!
It is very useful  for me. You are making a great job with your products.

Thank you again!

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 11, 2016 03:46 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 11, 2016 06:14 AM UTC

Hi,
After your indication, everything is ok, it is working fine. Thank you for your support and assistance.

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 14, 2016 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 14, 2016 06:56 AM UTC

Hi,
It's ok, I can handle this. Thank you again for your support!

RP Ranjani Prabhakaran Syncfusion Team March 15, 2016 05:11 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,
Thanks. Please contact us if you need any assistance in future.
Regards,
Ranjani

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon