We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimeEdit rolling back in changed event

Hello,

i have problem with rolling DateTime back, in changed event function. Here i have example

<syncfusion:DateTimeEdit x:Name="DateTimeEdit" Height="25"  Width="180" FontSize="14" CultureInfo="cs-CZ" IsEmptyDateEnabled="False"  DateTimeChanged="DateTimeChanged" Pattern="YearMonth" DisableDateSelection="True" />

And changed function

private void DateTimeChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
{

Console.WriteLine(e.NewValue);
            this.DateTimeEdit.DateTimeChanged -= DateTimeChanged;
 this.DateTimeEdit.DateTime = (DateTime?)e.OldValue;
            this.DateTimeEdit.DateTimeChanged += DateTimeChanged;
}

For example:

First step: if i choose April 2016, date rolling back, everything is ok.
Second step: if i choose April 2016 again, event have not been called. I must choose another month.

This function is important, because in changed function is validation proccess (in my case data comparation and save data check).

Thanks for answers

1 Reply

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team March 7, 2016 03:45 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mariappan S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon