We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unbound Rows Formating

Hi,

I´m trying to evaluate this expression in an unbound column,
<chart:GridCurrencyColumn MappingName="articulo.importe_vta" HeaderText="Importe vta" CurrencyDecimalDigits="2"></chart:GridCurrencyColumn>
<chart:GridCurrencyColumn MappingName="articulo.precio_coste" HeaderText="Precio coste" TextBlock.FontWeight="Bold" CurrencyDecimalDigits="4" CellStyle="{StaticResource SfDataGridBoldCell}"></chart:GridCurrencyColumn><chart:GridUnBoundColumn MappingName="importeCoste" HeaderText="Importe coste" Expression="articulo.precio_coste*articulo.cantidad_vta"/>

The expected result would be, 40 * 2.5523 = 102.092, but the expression evaluates as 40 * 2.55.23 = 80, only gets the integer part of the values. I´m missing something?

5 Replies

JM Javier Mariñosa López March 3, 2016 11:31 AM UTC

Sorry my mistake, ....., here it is:

I´m trying to evaluate this expression in an unbound column,
<chart:GridNumericColumn MappingName="articulo.cantidad_vta" HeaderText="Cantidad vta" NumberDecimalDigits="0"></chart:GridNumericColumn><chart:GridCurrencyColumn MappingName="articulo.precio_coste" HeaderText="Precio coste" TextBlock.FontWeight="Bold" CurrencyDecimalDigits="4" CellStyle="{StaticResource SfDataGridBoldCell}"></chart:GridCurrencyColumn><chart:GridUnBoundColumn MappingName="importeCoste" HeaderText="Importe coste" Expression="articulo.precio_coste*articulo.cantidad_vta"/>

The expected result would be, 40 * 2.5523 = 102.092, but the expression evaluates as 40 * 2.55.23 = 80, only gets the integer part of the values. I´m missing something?

JM Javier Mariñosa López March 3, 2016 11:46 AM UTC

Changing the property cantidad_vta from integer to decimal, solves the problem, ¿but integer*decimal = decimal?
Is there any way to specify the type of the result?, can be formated? like 'C2' for example to show currency format

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team March 7, 2016 03:50 AM UTC

Hi Javier,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have analyzed your query and a support incident to track the status of this query  has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Srinivasan

JM Javier Mariñosa López March 7, 2016 06:11 AM UTC

Thanks for your response Srinivasan Vasu

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team March 8, 2016 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards,

Srinivasan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon