We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Normal UWP TimePicker icons not loading when adding a Syncfusion control

Hi. First of all, your controls are great. I love all the functionality they provide and the development time they save.
I have installed Windows 10, Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition and Syncfusion Essential Studio 13.3.0.7. I'm facing the following issue when developing a UWP (Build 10240):
One of my pages uses a normal TimePicker control (from the Windows 10 SDK). After testing the app, it is correctly rendered when trying to select time, as Image1.png shows.
However, when I add a Syncfusion control (in my case, I added anSfTextBoxExt) and test the app, now the TimePicker control doesn't show its icons, as shown in Image2.png.
This only happens when I debug on a Local machine and on Windows Simulator. When I debug on a device (Windows Mobile phone) it works as expected.
Thank you for any help provided.

Attachment: Pictures_765bfad7.rar

1 Reply

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team February 29, 2016 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Luis,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue in TimePicker control while using Syncfusion control. We have attached the sample which we have tried to reproduce the issue. Please download the sample from the below link.

Sample Link: Sample

If the issue still persists please update us the issue reproducible sample. This would help us to proceed further.

Regards,
Durga S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon