We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with autopostback

Hello,

I have in my form a map control and various control witu AutoPostBack = true. When a control does a postback, the map control generates a viewstate  error.

Thansk!

3 Replies

NS Nitish Subramania Reddiar Syncfusion Team February 23, 2016 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Jorge,

We have already fixed the issue "ViewState error in Map when another control does postback" and the fix will be included in the Essential Studio 2015 Volume 4 Service Pack 2 release which is expected to be available by the first week of March 2016.

Please let us know in case of any concerns.

Regards,
Nitish S

HA hankyungsu April 4, 2018 08:30 PM UTC

Hello,

I have in my form a map control and various control witu AutoPostBack = true. When a control does a postback, the map control generates a viewstate  error.

Thansk!

SK Sanjith Kesavan Syncfusion Team April 5, 2018 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Jorge, 

As stated in our previous update, viewstate error occurs while setting AutoPostBack=true has been fixed and working fine in our latest Essential studio (16.1.0.32). You can download the latest version of Essential Studio from the below link. 

Still you are facing any concern, kindly let us know by attaching the sample in which reported issue reproduced. This will be helpful for us to find and fix the issue sooner. 

Thanks, 
Sanjith. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon